Search This Site ⤵ Once Your Results Appear Click On The Google SpyGlass Button For Full Internet Results If Needed

Thursday

Ye Are Gods: Series 2

While in my early school days I remember noticing that there was always someone a lil bit smarter than the next student so mathematically speaking I figured there must be someone in existence who is the absolute Smartest, the Wisest, the Most Powerful, etc. and you best believe -just like the ones before- that One also has an A.rm L.eg L.eg A.rm & H.ead  

(I'll leave it to you to put the letters together!

My mind tends to see things a bit moor scientific and I easily see we are each a unique aspect/piece of the Whole with different attributes arranged in a certain way. I deduced at a young age that out of all the various configurations of these attributes there is at least One who has them in balanced alignment. 

People may call that One different names other than what I prefer to use but each has the potential to achieve such balance even though we incarnate with a uniquely arranged set. I call this state the Supreme Being (ALLAH) level which to me is the ultimate goal whether it is achieved in this incarnation or over the next 100 incarnations or more. 

The "uniqueness" of the arranged set of attributes we each have seems to show differences when in fact it's just aspects of the same Whole having multiple experiences at the same time. 

Therefore our ultimate destination is union with the Whole which equals the totality of the balance of all the attributes. It is my belief that we are each moving closer to that Goal although some slower than others depending on if it's happening consciously or unconsciously. Again, that so-called timeframe can be 1 or 100's of incarnations but right now is always the time to start becoming more aware of this! 

Ironically, the more you use your uniqueness to its fullest capacity the closer you get to the wholeness of being that The One is. 

By NO means is it my intentions to disrespect any faith or religion as I am stating that which has been downloaded into me and flows through me. In Series 1 of Ye Are Gods I quoted certain scriptures for reference but in this one I'll quote something from the current pop culture, the artist Ice Cube once said in a song called "They Won't Call Me A Nigga When I get To Heaven" the following: 

God is a man from his feet to his hair, that's why you say A-MAN after each and every prayer! 

To me this is more than just clever poetics, it's quite profound and encourages us to search within for the answers we seek instead of looking towards the clouds begging some invisible force for help. Never forget the famous phrase: 

God only helps those helps themselves...

You know why? Because God is SELF! 

Stay tuned for Series 3. Although it has been 13 years since this series began I assure you won't have to wait nowhere near that length of time. 

Whether you agree or disagree with this, Peace & Light everything's gonna be alright! Your comments are welcomed below... 

No comments:

Post a Comment